Why we’re proud to work at DCS Group:
DCS Group is a personal insolvency company that has clients Australia wide. Our marketing brand, Beyond Debt, has been operating with great success in Australia for almost 15 years. We have a talented group of 60+ employees and growing. We work hard to ensure our clients receive high-quality service and are very proud of that.
Established in 2001, DCS Group Aust Pty Ltd is a Debt Agreement Administrator licenced under Australian Bankruptcy Laws. We offer a variety of solutions to people who are experiencing serious financial problems.
Our offices are located in Stafford, with free on-site parking available…people are genuinely surprised on what we have on offer.
We have a great workplace culture with a talented group of 60 employees (and growing!). Our team enjoys the facilities of a full kitchen, commercial espresso coffee machines and iPads for their use in the break room. Our annual Christmas ball is a “not to be missed” event to celebrate all that we have achieved through the year.
Why you’ll enjoy working at DCS:
- Family owned business
- Large professional offices
- Avoid a lengthy daily commute by working closer to home, outside of the CBD with free onsite parking
- Innovation in daily work practices and in the latest IC&T equipment to optimise both the client’s and employee’s experience.
- Ergonomic workstations
- Welcoming, modern work environment
- Facilities such as kitchen, espresso machines, break room with iPads supplied
- Regular team social events
- Unique, Professional, hardworking, dedicated, reliable, caring, dynamic, collaborative, innovative, growth,
- Pride in having a passionate, customer focused team on board, which has contributed to our significant growth in recent years
- Mentoring and development of our employees to reach their full potential and to be an important part of future success and growth
- Our people are at the heart of every decision we make
- The Insolvency Sector continues to be a very rewarding and challenging career choice and this role is a fantastic opportunity to build your career with us and be part of a dedicated team helping people during a critical time in their life.