Personal Insolvency Accounts Officer Role in Brisbane
About The Accounts Officer Role
We are looking for motivated account administrative professionals to join our Accounts team.
You will work with our clients to administer their agreements. This will also involve liaising with creditors and all duties must be carried out in accordance with the requirements of the legislation.
Full in-house training is provided to our new team members.
This is an opportunity to be part of a team helping people during a critical time in that person’s life, while earning a secure starting wage of $47,028 plus superannuation.
What makes you the Perfect Accounts Officer Candidate?
Here are the essentials……
- Proven attention to detail in a busy work environment
- Good financial maths, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- A high level of proficiency with computers and database management as well as MS Office
- Experience with MYOB is preferred
- Customer service experience and a love of serving company clients.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal with a professional demeanour.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude.
- Being able to follow established procedures and readily adapt to change.
- Longevity – we like people to stick around and become part of the family. If you enjoy changing jobs every 12 months, you would not meet the selection criteria.
Criminal history and financial integrity checks will also be completed for the successful candidate. There may also be some numerical and problem solving skills testing undertaken as part of the recruitment process.
A bit about DCS Group…
Since 2004 DCS Group has assisted people in clearing more than $130,000,000 in debt. Debt problems strike many individuals and families from all walks of life for a wide range and variety of reasons. With the aim of creating a debt free Australia, DCS Group offers a variety of debt solutions for people in financial distress. This includes Debt Agreements, Personal Insolvency Agreements, Bankruptcy and more.
Surrounded by a professional, hardworking and dedicated team, the Insolvency Sector continues to be a very rewarding and challenging career choice and this role is a fantastic opportunity to build your career with us and be part of a dedicated team helping people during a critical time in their life.
Our people are the heart of every decision we make, priding ourselves in having a passionate, customer focused team, which has contributed to our significate growth over the years. With large professional offices our team members enjoy full kitchen facilities, professional grade coffee machines, as well as IPads and Netflix for your enjoyment in our breakroom.
Our employees enjoy many events throughout the year including; Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea, R U OK? Day, Melbourne Cup, and of course our annual Christmas Celebration, were we celebrate all that we have achieved through the year.
To learn more about our company and how we assist our clients, please visit https://www.beyonddebt.com.au/
Apply for the Accounts Officer Role Now
If you have all of this and are ready to be challenged, please click APPLY NOW to send in your resume and cover letter to DCS Group.
No contact from recruitment agencies or third parties, please!