Brisbane Contact Centre Manager – $70,000 – $80,000 + Super
Since 2004 DCS Group has assisted people in clearing more than $130,000,000 in debt. Debt problems strike many individuals and families from all walks of life for a wide range and variety of reasons. With the aim of creating a debt free Australia, DCS Group offers a variety of debt solutions for people in financial distress. This includes Debt Agreements, Personal Insolvency Agreements, Bankruptcy and more.
The Contact Centre Manager Role
The Contact Centre Manager is focussed on managing, inspiring and mentoring a team of dedicated Debt Consultants, who work in DCS Group’s Contact Centre as the initial point of contact for potential clients on both inbound and outbound calls. The successful candidate needs to be strategic minded with the skills and attitude to take the department to the next level. Working alongside a knowledgeable and supportive management team, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business, which is committed to creating a debt free Australia.
The Contact Centre Manager will have full training provided including working as a Debt Consultant for a period of time, before assuming full management responsibility.
You will need to be available to support your team across their rotating roster – current operational requirements are 7am – 7pm Monday to Thursday, 7am – 5:30pm Friday and 10am – 3pm weekends.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Coach, lead and develop the team to deliver highly efficient and consistent standards of service and customer experience;
- Ensure that all contact with clients and prospects complies with current legislation and with DCS Group’s procedures;
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and engagement;
- Undertaking quality reviews of calls undertaken by team members for accuracy, coaching and reporting;
- Achieve defined organisational strategic goals through planning of day to day activities;
- Continuously reviewing Department processes and systems to identify opportunities for improvement;
- Establishing work targets / KPIs and managing the performance of team members;
- Organising Department rosters and staffing levels.
- Significant experience in a Team Leader / Management role – in a Call Centre/Contact Centre;
- Certificate/Diploma in Business, Frontline Management or similar;
- Proven ability in leading a high calibre team;
- Experience in coaching and mentoring employees;
- Ability fostering a positive and productive team environment;
- Hands-on approach;
- Ability to make decisions and offer solutions to improve overall performance;
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite;
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication;
- Experience in Quality Monitoring of calls either recorded or side by side;
- Outstanding customer service skills.
A bit about us…
Our people are the heart of every decision we make, priding ourselves in having a passionate, customer focused team, which has contributed to our significate growth over the years.
DCS Group is located in Stafford which is situated on Brisbane northside. With large professional offices our team members enjoy full kitchen facilities, professional grade coffee machines, as well as IPads and Netflix for your enjoyment in our breakroom.
Our employees enjoy many events throughout the year including; Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea, R U OK? Day, Melbourne Cup, and of course our annual Christmas Celebration, were we celebrate all that we have achieved through the year.
Surrounded by a professional, hardworking and dedicated team, the Insolvency Sector continues to be a very rewarding and challenging career choice and this role is a fantastic opportunity to build your career with us and be part of a dedicated team helping people during a critical time in their life.
If you have all of this and are ready to be challenged, please click APPLY NOW to send in your resume and cover letter to DCS Group.
No contact from recruitment agencies or third parties, please!
Criminal history and financial integrity checks will also be completed for the successful candidate.