Vacancy: HR Manager – Part-time Brisbane
About The Human Resources Manager Role
Part-time (25 hrs a week)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Generalist to make their mark! You will be a key adviser and valued resource in areas relating to HR policies and procedures, recruitment, training, employee relations, performance management, performance reviews, H&S, HR administration as well the co-ordination of induction and orientation programs. Once settled in the role, future involvement in other people and process related projects is definitely an option.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, we see this position as being very important within the company to support its continued growth and success. Critical to your success will be your ability to manage your time well across competing priorities and to effectively engage managers and team leaders as you provide valued support to them.
What makes you our perfect candidate?
Here are the essentials:
- You’ve completed your HR degree or other relevant qualification.
- You have significant HR experience, ideally with some experience in financial services or professional services.
- You are the ultimate professional with superb verbal communication and presentation skills.
- You have experience in working autonomously with the capacity to take on the whole HR and Recruitment function.
- You have the ability to communicate complex messages in a way that can be easily understood, particularly in the written form such as in policies and reports.
- You can prove that you can operate in a stand-alone role and manage relationships with a diverse group of people and recruitment candidates across all levels.
- You can demonstrate your substantial knowledge of HR and H&S legislation and requirements and how you have successfully implemented and integrated this into policies and practices.
This role would suit a qualified professional who is keen to showcase their skills and who would enjoy taking on the entire HR and Recruitment framework with mentoring and guidance from the previous incumbent.
Please ensure that the selection criteria are addressed in your application. Only applications with specific covering letters addressing these items will be progressed.
We advise that criminal record and financial integrity checks will be completed for the successful candidate.
If you are looking for a unique change and possess the skills, drive and experience required for this opportunity, click APPLY NOW and forward your tailored cover letter and CV to us.