Brisbane Personal Insolvency Consultant – $50,000 – $54,999 pa + Super & KPI Incentives
The Insolvency Sector continues to be a very rewarding and challenging career choice. This Personal Insolvency Consultant role is a fantastic opportunity to build your career with us.
Since 2004 DCS Group has assisted people in clearing more than $130,000,000 in debt. Debt problems strike many individuals and families from all walks of life for a wide range and variety of reasons. With the aim of creating a debt free Australia, DCS Group offers a variety of debt solutions for people in financial distress. This includes Debt Agreements, Personal Insolvency Agreements, Bankruptcy and more.
About the Personal Insolvency Consultant role… An opportunity not to be missed!
We are looking for motivated Consultants, who enjoy helping people and are able to consistently deliver and drive exceptional service. Working in DCS Groups Contact Centre, our Debt Consultants are the initial point of contact for potential clients. Responsible for both inbound and outbound calls, you will undertake a detailed consultancy with each individual, then present to them a range of debt solution services.
During your first 2 months, you will be provided an extensive induction program were your core hours will be 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday. You will then transition onto our Contact Centre rotating roster, current operational requirements are 7am – 7pm Monday to Thursday, 7am – 5:30pm Friday and 10am – 3pm weekends. Consultants are only required to work approximately 1 in 5 weekends.
- Undertaking inbound and outbound calls within the DCS Group’s Contact Centre (No Cold-Calling)
- Interacting with callers to quickly understand their situation
- Providing information regarding different insolvency matters and advising on the consequences and benefits involved
- Creating positive client experiences by ensuring exceptional sales and service is provided
- Maintaining client documentation and records accurately and efficiently
- Achievement of all individual KPI’s and adherence to all operational standards
- Completing other tasks and duties as reasonably assigned by the Management
The successful candidate/s will be offered a generous base salary package of $52,762pa plus superannuation, as well as performance incentives paid weekly to reward your achievements.
You are driven to succeed, love achieving targets and are excited to exceed customers’ expectations on every call. Other skills and experience required for the Personal Insolvency Consultant role are:
- Call Centre / Customer Service sales experience (Essential)
- Certificate II/III Customer Engagement / Customer Contact (Desirable)
- Highly driven to meet and exceed sales targets and KPIs
- Strong interpersonal skills and influencing skills
- Positive attitude toward change with the ability to self-reflect and continually improve own skills and knowledge
- Intermediate MS Office skills, including Outlook, Word and Excel and proficiency in using a database for client records.
- Ability to work under pressure and retain a high level of accuracy
A bit about us…
Our people are the heart of every decision we make, priding ourselves in having a passionate, customer focused team, which has contributed to our significate growth over the years. With large professional offices our team members enjoy full kitchen facilities, professional grade coffee machines, as well as IPads and Netflix for your enjoyment in our breakroom.
Our employees also enjoy many events throughout the year including; Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea, R U OK? Day, Melbourne Cup, and of course our annual Christmas Celebration, were we celebrate all that we have achieved through the year.
To learn more about our company and how Personal Insolvency Consultants assist our clients, please explore this website.
If you can see yourself joining our team, please click APPLY NOW to send in your resume and cover letter to DCS Group.
No contact from recruitment agencies or third parties, please!
Criminal history and financial integrity checks will also be completed for the successful candidate.